The world of business is being transformed by a data revolution. We now have access to unprecedented volumes of data. Never before in history have companies collected and had access to more data. And never before have we had the ability to analyse it to gain new insights and completive advantages. What's more, we are only at the beginning of this revolution. Data volumes are growing at exponential rates – just think of all the internet transactions, searches, social media conversations, YouTube videos, etc. This offers new opportunities and challenges for every business. Would you like to understand this data revolution and the benefits it could bring you and your company? Would like to learn how leading companies – big and small, private and public – are leveraging big data to deliver business benefits?
On completion of this course, participants will have a greater understanding of:
- The big data revolution and the opportunities and challenges that come with it
- The way companies and governments are using big data today
- How big data analytics will transform business (and our lives) in all sectors
- How social media, mobile devices and sensors are contributing to the data explosion
- The implicatons big data brings and where to start with leveraging big data.
Authored by: Bernard Marr
Bernard is a leading global authority and bestselling author on organisational performance and business success. He regularly advises leading companies, organisations and governments across the globe and is acknowledged by the CEO Journal as one of today's leading business brains.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date