Giving feedback, if done well, is a very powerful tool for developing your individual staff members and improving your team's performance. However, it is not always easy to do and we have probably all had experiences where it has not gone well.
The good news is that it is a skill and, as such, can be learnt. Best practice does exist and it is possible to learn ways of giving even the most difficult of feedback. If you want to learn how to give feedback in such a way that the other person is grateful for it and it really improves their performance, then this is the course for you.
By the end of this course, participants will obtain a greater understanding of:
- Planning giving feedback, using a simple, structured approach
- Feeling confident about giving even the most difficult of feedback
- Giving feedback that is clearly understood and actionable
- Giving feedback that really inspires and motivates your staff
- Recognising the right balance between positive and constructive feedback
- Dealing with the emotions triggered by feedback.
Authored by: Simon Horton
Simon is a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of running personal development programmes at a host of blue-chip organisations. He began his career at Cap Gemini and, in 1989, left to work as a freelance management consultant, working mainly in the financial services sector. Simon also runs NLP certification courses to Master Practitioner level and presents regularly at NLP conferences.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date