The needs of businesses today are evolving and as a result so is the role of finance professionals. There is now much more of a relationship between finance and the operational side of the business resulting in the development of the role of finance business partner.
This role requires a different skill set to those required by a more traditional accountant including the need to be more strategic, advising the business on where it can add value as well the ability to lead and influence people.
Develop the skills you need to be an effective finance business partnering with this 10 course pack.
View the below video for an introduction to the pack and overview of the courses included.
This pack includes the following courses:
- A leader's guide to mastering influence
- Adding value from finance
- Commercial skills for finance professionals
- Implementing strategy
- Negotiations mastery
- Producing and presenting financial information with impact
- Smarter thinking, smarter working
- Strategic performance measures
- The accountant as a strategic influencer & adviser - the role of a business partner
- The accounting input into a strategic plan
CPD Points: 14
CPD Duration (hours): 14