Changes and pressures on the economy have meant there is now much more of a relationship between finance and the operational part of the business. This has resulted in the development of the role of business partner which requires a completely different skill set to those needed by a more traditional accountant.
This pack of 10 online courses will help develop the skills needed to be an effective finance business partner.
View the below video for an introduction to the pack and overview of the courses included.
This pack includes the following courses:
- A leaders guide to mastering influence
- Adding value from finance
- Commercial skills for finance professionals
- Implementing strategy
- Negotiations mastery
- Producing and presenting financial information with impact
- Smarter thinking, smarter working
- Strategic performance measures
- The accountant as a strategic influencer & adviser - the role of a business partner
- The accounting input into a strategic plan
CPD Points: 14
CPD Duration (hours): 14