This online course is for delegates who want to improve their social media skills. It is designed for anyone in business who wants to sharpen their online presence and build relationships with a view to winning new business. It is primarily aimed at those with a basic knowledge of social media or those who wish to build upon their existing knowledge and develop more focus.
The course provides an overview of business development and how to build a practical and realistic social media action plan. It will cover best practice on all of the main social media platforms and provide guidance of how they can be utilised on an individual and business level. It is suitable for anyone in business keen to build their client and third party referrer bases, improve internal and external corporate communications, enhance their brand and enter into strategic alliances.
By the end of this course, participants will obtain a greater understanding of:
- The current business development and marketing landscape for business
- How to build an effective social media action plan
- The goals and objectives when building a coherent social media strategy
- How to develop a content marketing strategy
- The correct social media channels for you and your business
- How to build a compelling LinkedIn profile and harness the power of ‘Social Selling’
- How to use Twitter as part of your social media strategy
- The benefits of using YouTube and Facebook
- The importance of social media as part of a client management programme
- How to measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy
Authored By: David Bittiner
David Bittiner trained and practised as a lawyer, before owning and operating his own successful hospitality business. Having spent 6 years as Head of Marketing and Business Development at a respected professional services firm, he is now an independent Business Development and Sales Consultant and Trainer. David has spent many years advising businesses from sole operators and start-ups to Multi nationals, on how to research and engage with new prospective clients online.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date