Do you feel daunted at the thought of giving a presentation? Are you confused about how to begin to put a presentation together, let alone deliver it? Do you wish that you could create and present an elegant, compelling and influential message easily and seemingly effortlessly? If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then this highly practical and results-focused course is for you and will increase your confidence and ability.
By the end of this course, participants will obtain a greater understanding of:
- Designing and structuring a memorable presentation
- Targeting the specific needs of your audience
- Banishing nerves and enjoy your presentation
- Delivering your presentation with style
- Using technology effectively
- Presenting with power through voice and body language
- Achieving real confidence in your ability to present
Authored by: Simon Horton
Simon is a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of running personal development programmes at a host of blue-chip organisations. He began his career at Cap Gemini and, in 1989, left to work as a freelance management consultant, working mainly in the financial services sector. Simon also runs NLP certification courses to Master Practitioner level and presents regularly at NLP conferences.
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date