For professionals wanting to know how to use both halves of their brain to get more from it, think both logically and strategically, and keep one step ahead of colleagues.
- neuro-linguistic programming for numerate people.
- keep it alive: enhance your non-numerate brain too.
- rapport and negotiation.
- memory: find the method that works for you.
- innovation: get ahead of your colleagues
On completion of this course you will have:
- enhanced memory
- better negotiation skills
- greater understanding of your colleagues, clients and others
- increased personal confidence
- better understanding of yourself.
Authored by: Simon Horton
Simon is a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of running personal development programmes at a host of blue-chip organisations. He began his career at Cap Gemini and, in 1989, left to work as a freelance management consultant, working mainly in the financial services sector. Simon also runs NLP certification courses to Master Practitioner level and presents regularly at NLP conferences.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date